Munich by CarPut on the notepad
You can get to Munich from different directions. The A 99 is Munich´s motorway ring and connects nearly all motorways that lead to Munich. On the motorways you will reach the Bavarian metropolis:
- From the south – A 96 from Lindau (lake Constance) and Memmingen.
- From the northwest – A 8 from Karlsruhe, via Stuttgart, Ulm and Augsburg. After you have passed Munich the A 8 leads to Salzburg (Austria).
- From the east – A 92 from Deggendorf and Landshut this motorway passes the airport.
- From the northeast – A 9 from Berlin, Leipzig, Ingolstadt and Nürnberg. This motorway ends in Munich north.
- From the southeast – A 94 / B 12 from Passau and Burghausen, Mühldorf. This motorway is a combination of a national road and a motorway. This means that part of it just have one lane each way.
- From the south – A 95 from Garmisch and Wolfratshausen.